How to Use the Webview
This page explains how to use the controls in the webview.
- Section Tabs - Use these to flip between the sections in your notebook
- Edit in OneNote - This launches OneNote on the local machine and opens the original notebook. In order for this to work, you need OneNote 2007 installed and access to the original notebook.
- Scroll Arrows - If you have lots of section tabs that run off the side of the screen, use these arrows to scroll the sections tabs left and right.
- Page Tabs - Use these to flip between the pages in the current section
- Resize Bar - Use this bar to change the width of the page and page tabs